October 27, 2021
Top Tools for Dental SEO
Search engine optimization is a type of marketing that uses technical practices to get more traffic to your website. Focusing on dental SEO ensures your practice’s site is easily found by potential patients using relevant keywords.
Your website might not be performing as well as you’d like it to be. This could be due to several reasons, including competitors that are using more effective local SEO for dentists. What are some of the top tools for dental SEO?
SEO Need to Know
All SEO services providers are not created equal. The best ones use a complex matrix of tools and analytics to create content that generates real results. There’s a lot of information about SEO on the internet, but much of it is outdated or not applicable to dental marketing, so we’ll cover what’s most relevant.
- SEMrush—Allows you to find new keywords for your dental website, and has a feature that allows you to track your website’s ranking on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Jungle Scout/Keyword Scout—Shows how many people search for each keyword every month so you can choose the best ones. This can be especially helpful for specialty practices, for example, those searching for pediatric dentistry keywords.
- KW Finder—Helps to find keywords that have low SEO competition, but are in high demand.
- SERPStat—Tracks search engine positions and backlink research for your site and your competition.
- SpyFu—Finds the most profitable keywords for organic and paid search. SpyFu bases this data on your competitors’ keywords and data.
- Ubersuggest—Shows historical search volume as well as monthly searches, CPC, search and paid traffic.
- GTMetrix—Used to monitor your site performance. With one click, you can analyze the performance of your current page and view multiple statistics at once, along with areas that need improvement.
- Buzzsumo—Used to track trending topics based on sharing on social media.
- SEO Book’s MozBar—Identifies anchor text being used in links, checking links, and checking the page authority of a page or website.
- Web Page Title Tags and Meta Descriptions. The content displayed on every page of your website needs to be keyword-rich. Do a Google search for site:yourname.com to see how your titles and descriptions are being displayed in search results.
Of course, Google AdWords Keyword Planner is a well-known tool. And it’s worth mentioning since people use phones to search, your dental website needs to display properly. You can confirm your site is mobile-friendly here.
Apricot Dental, Your SEO Partner
While it’s helpful to learn dental SEO tips, few dentists have time to do it themselves. Apricot Dental will start the process with a strategy in mind and help you achieve better results by focusing on content creation and link-building with proven SEO solutions. Call 877-491-6981 for a free website consultation when you’re ready to master digital marketing for your practice.
Digital marketing in the dental industry is a great investment. Using top tools for SEO assists in your goal of building a solid foundation on which you can build your online presence.